Potty Train in a Weekend, written by my friend Becky Mansfeld, is the only guide that you will ever need to potty train your child. Whatever method you choose, this eBook has more than 70 pages packed full of information that will be helpful to you and your child! As a mother of three children – one of which is almost grown – I can tell you that what she shares in this book works.
Here is what you can expect to see in this informative and practical guide:
- Potty Training Methods
- Training in three days: broken down by the day (very detailed).
- My child will pee on the potty, but won’t poop!
- Rewards (all reward topics covered)
- What to do about regression
- Sitting vs. Standing for boys
- Training your child when you are out
- Which potty chair is right for you?
- Training a child with developmental delays.
- And so many more…